Friday, December 27, 2013

Is it just ME?

Feeling Angry


FYI - I posted this in a private group on Facebook. Since I posted it to begin with, I can also post it on my blog if I want to!

OMFG!

I locked Evan OFF the PC & told him to wash the dishes to get his password.

I told him that THIS MORNING around 8 am.

He decided to: Go to Nana's, Go visit Cousin n' them, I don't remember what ELSE he did.

But he just started washing the dishes AT 6:30. PM

He's washing them all slow & OCDish (I can see the kitchen sink from the computer desk without having to do anything but look. As in, no turning around. As in, not going out of MY way to SEE WTF he's doing.)

So, he JUST finished (7:34 pm), came over here to wipe his hands dry on the APRON like he always does.

Me - Could you boil me some spaghetti noodles please?

HIM - *sigh* GOES THE FUCK BACK TO WASH THE BIG PASTA NOODLE POT! This means, in his mind, "WASH THE DISHES" did NOT include EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.DIRTY.DISH.IN.THE.GODDAMNED.APARTMENT.

I mean, is it just ME?

Were my directions NOT clear?

Did I not tell him what he needed to do in order to get his PC privileges back?

Did I nag him continuously about it?

Did I NOT allow HIM to decide WHEN he gets his PC privileges back by just WASHING THE FUCKING DIRTY DISHES?

?????????????????????????????????????

I KNOW I'm not PMSing, I stayed up all geedee night smoking cigarettes & making my throat raw & doing SOMETHING to my eye that made it BURN when I put "For Dry Eyes" drops in my eye.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck it.

And YOU BITCHES say I'm going to MISS that MOTHERFUCKER when I kick him the fuck out????

Is y'all crazy?

Or is it me?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog