Friday, February 11, 2011

Smoking the E-cig

Feeling Normal

I

haven't had a "real" cigar-ette in 2 days.

I had been smoking my "actual cigarettes" when Evan is gone or in the middle of the night. But when we're in the car or at my mom's I'd smoke the e-cig instead of going outside to smoke a real one.

Finally ran out. But I noticed before I did that I kept letting them stop "burning" because I'd gotten use to the e-cig when I could drag when I wanted to instead of however often you had to drag to keep a regular one going.

No jitters & no irritability.

Now I can step down on my MG of nicotine & eventually just be "smoking" flavored vapor with no nicotine.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up girl.........it's hard, I know. Almost 11 yrs for me now! N holyshit I smell so much better. :) Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jade I know! I'm going to have to get my carpets cleaned & and the curtains and ALL of that scent soaking stuff, LOL. I wonder if there's enough Febreeze in the world? ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog