Friday, February 04, 2011

Do men read?

Feeling Unknown

I

only ask because if my son is any indication, men don't LISTEN.

Here's my actual profile on that dating site I was telling you I joined the other day. The highlighted parts are the parts I consider relevant to this rant question/discussion.
My Profile

Did you READ my profile?

Did you see where it says that I smoke? Did you see where it said I'm looking for a man in his late 40s or early 50s?

Mkay.

So why are all these 26-33 year old men hitting on me? Why are all these men who say they WILL NOT date someone who smokes "flirting" with me?

It's because I'm so fucking hot, right?

They just saw my damned gorgeous face and ignored everything else, I suppose?

BTW, I highlighted "A few extra pounds" because that was the only option other than "Normal" or "Athletic". I know there are Chubby Chasers out there, but are they all muscular like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Because those are the fuckers who aren't smoking but are hitting on me too. (Not that I have a problem with the muscles, I'm just not going to go to the gym with you. ☺)

*sigh*

On another note, look what Evan posted on Facebook today

Evan Said

It's true though. Size 2 BITCHES complain about gaining 5 lbs when we BBWs wouldn't even notice if we lost 5 lbs, LOL.

WTF?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Ya know, I've come to the conclusion that men have selective reading comprehension. They may have read your profile, but they only retain what's of interest to them. So, in this case, the only three words they actually saw were: Looking for a man...

    (Men also have the same disorder when it comes to hearing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marsha I KNOW that's true. The Boy hears what he wants to hear. Then says "If I don't remember hearing it, it didn't happen." AS IF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to comment on Evan's status but I think I was trying to think up a clever answer and it just didn't come to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GURL you better stop complaining and go after the dick! Don't take it so seriously...if your Knight in Shining Armor comes along that's great, but in the meantime go ahead and have some good relations! I bet that muff is just acking for some throbbing manhood...admit it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dakota Good advice, Dakota! How long into the conversations do you think I should say "Hey, let's just have sex and see if you get on my nerves too much to take more seriously?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say it FIRST, right after the annoying small talk is over and you notice they are starting to feel comfortable. A lot of men (no, not all) will be thrown off and secretly intrigued if you are bold, honest, and tell them exactly what you want without sugar coating it. You can say something like, "Yes I ultimatly want a relationship, but right now sex is fine until I find the right man who doesn't annoy me afterwards." It won't work all the time, but MOST of the time it will put you in a position of power and have the man wondering more about you. Rememeber, men like a challenge so just think of something the whiny chick flick girl would say and make sure you say the complete OPPOSITE. 90% of men on those dating sites are idiots anyway so have some fun with it! I know I sound psychotic with my advice and this long ass reponse...sorry. Lastly, whatever you decide to do, USE A CONDOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dakota I don't think you sound crazy at all. I've actually done it before. But I was in my 20s and said something like "I don't want a relationship, I just want sex." But then I was the one who caught the feelings cause the sex was so good, LOL. I'll see how it goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog