Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I'm so SICK

Feeling In pain

F

irst the right side of my face was swollen & hurting like I don't know what.

Oral UlcerI had been using ice packs all day to reduce the swelling but then I got tired of that shit so I laid on the heating pad & a fucking PUSS FILLED BLISTER popped.

Ew.

You're welcome for the visual.

In case you were wondering, puss tastes like rotten shit.

So then my jaw was feeling better but today I woke up with a major sinus headache.

Had my mom go get me some sinus headache medicine after I drank some theraflu & took a nap.

Now I just feel nauseous.

I hope my fucking doctor IS IN THE OFFICE TOMORROW BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN THERE ALL GODDAMNED WEEK!

I know you're asking yourself why I don't go to the dentist because I clearly need a root canal but 1) I DON'T HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE BECAUSE MEDICARE SUCKS and 2) I just borrowed $200 from my mother to get my goddamned car fixed because on my way to the doctor last month I did a 360 on the icy road and broke my tie rod.

So, no. No dentist. Only antibiotics until I win the lottery or I've paid Mommy Dearest back at least $200 of the thousands of dollars I LITERALLY owe her.

I'll be back when I'm feeling better.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Oy, that's a terrible situation to be in but I have to commend you on the photo. Did you take that yourself or did someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cardiogirl That's not my blister. I googled it. :-) But it looks like that. Just bigger, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I wouldn't watch TV - it's of the Devil. Read. PC. Do dishes. Talk. Exercize. Lissen to musak. Knit. Date. Play with your sweet child. Anything. Throw your TV out, besides the SuperBowl, your TV is rotting yer brain. I love you. Meet me Upstairs in Heaven Above, girl. Be at peace. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was a nasty visual! Sorry you are feeling bad. I definitely sympathize. I have all types of mess wrong with my mouth which is getting worse by the day (my kids think I am either selling over the counter drugs or trying ti kill myself because I buy so much of it!).
    But with no darn medical coverage I do what I must!
    Hope you feel better, stay off the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Regina Regina - I know you feel my pain if you buy as much OTC medicine as I do, LOL. Got to the DR today, got my steroid shot & other meds so all should be well for the rest of the month. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog