Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I'm so SICK

Feeling In pain

F

irst the right side of my face was swollen & hurting like I don't know what.

Oral UlcerI had been using ice packs all day to reduce the swelling but then I got tired of that shit so I laid on the heating pad & a fucking PUSS FILLED BLISTER popped.

Ew.

You're welcome for the visual.

In case you were wondering, puss tastes like rotten shit.

So then my jaw was feeling better but today I woke up with a major sinus headache.

Had my mom go get me some sinus headache medicine after I drank some theraflu & took a nap.

Now I just feel nauseous.

I hope my fucking doctor IS IN THE OFFICE TOMORROW BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN THERE ALL GODDAMNED WEEK!

I know you're asking yourself why I don't go to the dentist because I clearly need a root canal but 1) I DON'T HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE BECAUSE MEDICARE SUCKS and 2) I just borrowed $200 from my mother to get my goddamned car fixed because on my way to the doctor last month I did a 360 on the icy road and broke my tie rod.

So, no. No dentist. Only antibiotics until I win the lottery or I've paid Mommy Dearest back at least $200 of the thousands of dollars I LITERALLY owe her.

I'll be back when I'm feeling better.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog