Monday, February 07, 2011

Just so ya know

Feeling Informative

I

got my first check from Opinion Outpost today. I was actually surprised at how quickly I was able to request it. I thought it was like some of those other "make money online" things that give you like $0.02 every time you do something. I was just checking to see how much money I had made so far & I was already able to request a check. It took 3 days to get here, pretty fast, IMO.

Opinion Outpost Check

I take the surveys when I feel like it. I don't take every survey that they send. Whatever. It's a good thing to do when you're bored or up in the middle of the night with nothing to do or watch on DVR.

If you decide to join, PLEASE use my link above or in my right sidebar so I can get some extra $$. Thank you!

Taco Bell Quad Steak BurritoIn other bidness for your FYI, the Quad Steak Burrito from Taco Bell is FULL OF STEAK. I could only eat half of it. It is spicy too. (I'm a Texas Pete hot sauce loving somebody, so for me to say something is spicy, it's SPICY!)

Sonic Red Velvet Cheesecake BlastIt was spicy enough that I had to go to Sonic & get a Red Velvet Cheesecake Blast to cool my mouth off. The actual cheesecake bits are gross, IMO, but the "shake" tastes enough like red velvet to make up for it. I just spit the cheesecake bits out when I get to one, LOL. I wasn't able to finish that either, but I've got it in the freezer. I'll add milk & put it in the Bullet tomorrow. :-)

You're welcome.

Ta!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog