Saturday, January 01, 2011

Open Letter to Mother Nature

Feeling Irritatied

D

ear Mother Nature,

Why do you let me park my car waaaaaaay away from the house when the ground is frozen solid so there's no danger of the car getting stuck but there is the danger that I might slip and break my neck on all the frozen icy snow.

Flooded CarBUT then let me park right next to my door when it's going to rain like the Noah Flood so I get stuck in the geedee mud when I try to move my car?

You know my son doesn't know how to wipe his feet. Mud should be OUTSIDE.

While I'm at it. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY EFFING NIPPLES SO GEEDEE SORE WHEN I'M EXPECTING MY PERIOD? Isn't it bad enough that I have to put up with 3-5 days of bleeding and eating chocolate like it's going out of style & pimples & shit on my otherwise flawless (rolling my eyes) skin??? You KNOW I don't want any more fucking pain in my ass kids precious blessings from God. Who do I have to put up with this curse every month? AND when it ends, why will I have hot flashes & junk? And possibly a menopause baby? (Assuming I EVER get laid again.)

You're a hater. Who made you so full of venom that you have to take it out on all of use innocent (LMAO!) humans all the time?

YOU need to get laid.

Or something.

You're a meanieface.

Sincerely,
The sore nippled pmssing bitch with her car parked right outside the door in 12 inches of mud thanks to your ass.

AKA

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. LMAO...girl u r too funny!! I'll have a talk with the Winds of War for ya (mn) see what I can do! Sore nips piss me off everytime. Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 7-year-old has taken to asking me why I still get zits. I want to tell her it seems happens, mostly, when I'm OTR.

    But instead I tell her, "Your day will come little girl."

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jade I appreciate any help with The Evil Mother that I can get. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cardiogirlPoor kid has no idea what's in store for her. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog