Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I broke my ashtray :-(

Feeling Sad

Y

ou know, the one that Evan & I made? The one I bought because I thought it would be unbreakable?

Well...

The Boy asked me to toss him a bottle of water.

He KNOWS I can't throw. Seriously. I throw like a 3 year old girl these days.

Angelika's AshtrayAnyway, the water landed on my ashtray and broke a big hole out of it.

*cries*

I duct taped the hole back in, but it won't work forever, y'know?

I went back to The Dollar Tree to look for some more dog bowls (I was going to get a couple, just in case) but they only had cat bowls which are smaller. *sigh*

You would think that it wouldn't matter because I always dump my ashes into the garbage when I'm ready to light a new cigarette because I'm so clumsy I end up with ashes all over me all de time, so a smaller ashtray shouldn't matter.

I just didn't like those tiny cat bowls. They were like the size of a soda can with an extra .5 inches.

Whatever, man.

I was going to tell you something else, but I forgot, but I just now remembered.

Evan's birthday was 12/30. He's 15 now. !!!!!!!!!!

I took him out for Chinese food.

While I was standing at the buffet he was standing beside me and I said "Do you want me to put some shrimp on your plate?" because I thought that's what he was waiting for.

Evan - *jokingly* I can do it myself you know, I'm not FIVE!

Ha.

Yesterday my mother came over and remarked how good the colors look on my TV. I said "Yes, Evan fixed it."

MD - See, he's got that LASTNAME brain like you and your brother. Y'all used to take stuff apart and put it back together and fix anything. Just like your dad. You need to let him do more things.

Me - It is hard for me to make the transition from having my baby boy who needed me to do things for him to this 15 year old who only lets me do shit for him because he's feeling lazy or he doesn't want to hear my mouth. I shall try to let him do more crap on his own.

:-(

I think that's all.



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. My oldest kid is 10 and she's exactly the same way -- she does the stuff *she* wants to do for herself and then when she's being lazy (most of the time) she wants *me* to do everything.

    Drive me up an effing wall.

    Next, you're a smoker, young lady? This needs to stop. If not for the health benefit, think of the money you'll save.

    Lastly, please, please do an impression of Rachel Zoe on video for me.

    It. Will be. Ba.Nanas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cardiogirl When she's 15, she'll still be lazy, but there will be fewer & fewer things that she "lets you do" for her. You'll still have to nag about certain stuff, and she'll roll her eyes, but you will miss the days when she used to really need you and now she doesn't anymore.

    Quitting Smoking - Did it. Used Chantix. It worked. But I realized that I have an oral fixation so I went back to it when I found out that the little cigars are $14/carton vs $40+/carton.

    I'm going to try those electronic cigarettes. Those just have water vapor & no nicotine so it's the same action as smoking but no heath hazards.

    I don't know that I can do an actual Rachel Zoe imitation, LOL. I'll have to look @ some youtube clips and see if I can do it to MY satisfaction. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog