Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Feeling Normal

T

oday we woke up to about 6 inches of snow. It was still snowing HARD until about 2.

Went to my mother's house where I keep all of Evan's presents.

I got a pair of earrings & a necklace from my mother.

Evan got $75 total from my mother & grandmother

Shirt & slippers & Snuggie(so he'll stop stealing my ugg like slippers & MY snuggie) from my mom.

FushigiA Wii (with Guitar Hero & Sports Game) and Fushigi from me.

I took a nap as soon as I got to my mother's house.

Went to my grandmother's house to give her the hat I crocheted for her. I gave her one a few years ago and she says it's gotten too big, so I made another one with the same colors. Then we had "dinner" of chicken & dumplings, dressing/stuffing & chocolate iced cake.

Came home, slept some more while Evan played Wii.

Just KICKED HIS ASS (multiple times) on Sword Duel, LOL. Lost everything else. FYI, I bowl better on Wii when I'm laying down than when I'm sitting up, LOL.

Whatever. I'm going back to bed. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog

Loading...