Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Feeling Normal

T

oday we woke up to about 6 inches of snow. It was still snowing HARD until about 2.

Went to my mother's house where I keep all of Evan's presents.

I got a pair of earrings & a necklace from my mother.

Evan got $75 total from my mother & grandmother

Shirt & slippers & Snuggie(so he'll stop stealing my ugg like slippers & MY snuggie) from my mom.

FushigiA Wii (with Guitar Hero & Sports Game) and Fushigi from me.

I took a nap as soon as I got to my mother's house.

Went to my grandmother's house to give her the hat I crocheted for her. I gave her one a few years ago and she says it's gotten too big, so I made another one with the same colors. Then we had "dinner" of chicken & dumplings, dressing/stuffing & chocolate iced cake.

Came home, slept some more while Evan played Wii.

Just KICKED HIS ASS (multiple times) on Sword Duel, LOL. Lost everything else. FYI, I bowl better on Wii when I'm laying down than when I'm sitting up, LOL.

Whatever. I'm going back to bed. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. That's sounds lovely!!! Please accept hugs all round xxx [I want a Wii ..... *sulks*]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey is that Fushigi any fun? It looks like fun, but it also looks like it might not work the way they say it does and that would make me angry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daddy Papersurfer I'm actually having a lot of fun playing golf & archery on the Wii. 2 things I wouldn't do in real life. Maybe Lo will get you one next year if you're good? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cardiogirlNo, the Fushigi was not fun. Evan watched the video, and still couldn't do it. We returned it yesterday & he got a baseball cap. He now has 3 University of Alabama (football) caps...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog