Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov 30, 2010

Feeling Normal

I

took Evan to the dentist today to get his teeth cleaned.

The dentist was a new chick in the practice and she was all "You have BEEYOOTEEFUL teeth. You're very dentally mature."

Turns out that what's been causing him pain was not a cavity, but his WISDOM TEETH growing in. They've almost broken the surface. (I was 17 before mine started bothering me! I was surprised he's getting them so soon.)

Anyway, we go next week to a surgeon to get them taken out.

I stopped by K-mart to see how much their HDTVs are and then I went to Wal-Mart to compare prices. Even with K-mart's sale this week, Wal-Mart is cheaper & bigger. $268 for a 22" at The Big K vs $268 for 26" at Wally World. Guess where I'm going on payday...

So all month I've been wanting lasagna. Bought all the shit for it today.

Came home & cooked the sausage, made a special trip to another grocery store because I forgot the ricotta cheese, layered the lasagna & made it all pretty.

Then dropped it on the fucking oven door when I was putting it in.
Screaming Face

WTFever. I scraped that shit back in the pan & put it in the oven, LOL. It won't be pretty, but it will taste basically the same.

Dammit.

:-(


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I really can't even comment on anything you've written because the image of that face with the screaming teeth as EYES will haunt me for the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO! So soddy. :-) I figured it best expressed how I felt after I dropped the lasagna. Evan thought it was appropriate because it went along with the whole "teeth" theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog