Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Friday!

Feeling Normal

Y

ou know what that means, right? 48 uninterrupted hours with my handsome & surly teen who is acting so teenagery that I want to send him somewhere ELSE for about 5 years. Maybe 10.

It also means it's time for High Fives! In no particular order, here they are. :-)

Bloody High FiveUnattended children will be shot - Amy Oops

Caught spying on student, FBI demands tracker back - Wired

One of the most offensive blog posts I've ever read. I just need other people to see it, LOL. Watch out reading other posts on the blog, seriously. There's a picture somewhere a few posts down that shows "white meat". It completely caught me off guard. You have been warned.

Just in case you weren't feeling too old today - Amy Oops


I'm mad at you, love your daughter
- Cardiogirl



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog