Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Friday!

Feeling Normal

Y

ou know what that means, right? 48 uninterrupted hours with my handsome & surly teen who is acting so teenagery that I want to send him somewhere ELSE for about 5 years. Maybe 10.

It also means it's time for High Fives! In no particular order, here they are. :-)

Bloody High FiveUnattended children will be shot - Amy Oops

Caught spying on student, FBI demands tracker back - Wired

One of the most offensive blog posts I've ever read. I just need other people to see it, LOL. Watch out reading other posts on the blog, seriously. There's a picture somewhere a few posts down that shows "white meat". It completely caught me off guard. You have been warned.

Just in case you weren't feeling too old today - Amy Oops


I'm mad at you, love your daughter
- Cardiogirl



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Any man who thinks it is okay to hit a woman needs his brain looked at. Plain and simple. Too many women die each day because of domestic abuse related injuries. In 2005 1191 women in the USA died from domestic abuse related injuries - that sucks! Massively

    aah okay rant over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han - Unfortunately, there are way too many women who think it's ok for a man to hit them. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog