Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When I'm bored

Feeling Normal

A

nd not in the mood to read, unable to sleep, & unwilling to watch some of my DVR Crap... I go online and post random shit to my friends, LOL.

One of my friends (Evan's future MIL) hasn't been online much lately because of a job or something ridiculous like that. Anyway, she came back to say why she hasn't been around and that she felt out of the loop.

I posted this:

Angelika is bored

Now I'm off to return my library books & go to Wal-Mart for some ground beef.

I'm hoping it will inspire me to actually cook something since I don't think my baby has had any home cooked meals this month, LOL. I mean it has either been take-out or I fried some chicken but no side dishes. Poor kid has been eating cereal & scrambled eggs for 2 weeks.

At least with ground beef in the house, he can make himself a hamburger. :-)

Ta!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog