Friday, July 16, 2010

Please don't sue me

Feeling Paranoid

D

o you know how long I've been looking for videos on youtube from a certain purple loving high heel wearing short statured musician?

Ever since I discovered youtube. That's how long!

If I DID find a video with that person, it was usually just a picture while a song played in the background.

I gave up.

A few months ago, a friend sent me the links to several rehearsal videos of His Purple Badness that were taken in the 80s. By the time I checked my e-mail that day, only one of them was still working. The others had been taken down.

He must have someone one staff who continually searches "the internets" (his word, not mind) for his image or music.

Whatever.

I found some videos.

I don't know how they've managed to stay up for more than one day, but I'm not taking any chances by naming the litigious...musician.

:-)

Here are a few of my favorite songs by the unnamed singer/songwriter/producer extraordinaire.

Enjoy.

But if I get a letter from some lawyer I'm putting a voodoo curse on somebody.

Don't test me.

I have friends in low places, dude.

Smooches.



I still have this one on the original VHS!!


I think only True Fans know just how much this track is altered, LOL.



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. He more than likely does have someone removing the materials daily, or they wouldn't be so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakespeare - He'd have to. There's no other way the things could be removed so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are treading on thin ice Lady! LOL! I am surprised these are still up and workable. I got one of those "messages" once! I don't play with his purple majesty! But it is good to see videos of him.
    Hope you are well, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regina - I know! But really the beef should be with youtube & not me, right? That's what I tell myself, LOL. We'll know when he finds out because the vids won't work anymore! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog