Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nothing to say - 7/15/10

Feeling Whatever

I

have nothing to say.

I mean, I lay in bed and think about what I'm going to blog. And I'm trying to decide if I want to just switch to video blogging or what.

But then I remember how rarely I do my hair or put on makeup so the printed word is for your safety...

:-)

Anyway, I cut my nails and painted them purple.

Purple Nails

Yes, that's when my nails are cut. I had to cut them because they were getting stuck between the keys on the keyboard.

I made a little scrapbook thing of my niece and my great niece. Is my niece's child my great niece? I have no idea how this family shit works.

My niece and great niece

Doesn't she look like me? My niece, I mean. Not the baby, LOL. It's unfair. Both of my nieces look like me (my brother if you want to be specific) and my own son looks like a Mexican pool boy...

Whatevs.

I tried some new jelly beans. Honey Lovers.

Honey Lovers Jellybeans

They have good flavoring like Jelly Belly jelly beans, but the finish is all honey. So I wouldn't recommend them if you don't like honey. 5% of the proceeds go to some project to save the honey bee. That's not why I bought them. I bought them because the last pack of gourmet jellybeans I bought had way too many licorice flavored beans. I can't stand licorice or root beer.

That is all.

My crops are ready to be harvested.

:-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. The jelly beans look good.

    You have crops to harvest? Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakespeare - My crops are on Farmville, my current addiction. I would NOT really be a farmer, LOL. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a bag of lettuce the other day and there was an ad for Farmville on it. I'll have to take a picture and blog about it even though I don't play Farmville. Your nails are amazing. I have to cut mine way short so I can type without making tons of noise and scraping off the letters on the keys. Already L is looking like an I and it really messes me up. M and N are nearly gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - Seriously?! OMG. LMFAO. I can't believe Farmville is trying to addict MORE people on actual produce. That's twisted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog