Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Friday!

Feeling Normal

I

can't believe the week went by so fast.

Right now I'm putting off making spaghetti.

Probably because I'm hoping The Evil Teen (AKA Evan) will wake up and make himself a hot dog or something before I have to cook.

But anyway, I'm obsessed with my fingernails lately.

Don't know why. I've bought 2 different fingernail polishes this month.

I don't think I painted my nails more than once or twice in 2009, so why I'm suddenly painting my nails all the geedee time is a mystery to me.

But they do look good.
Angelika's Fingernails BAngelika's Fingernails A

When I installed the software for the webcam, it didn't do the thing where I can just click on the top of the webcam to take a picture, and I don't care enough to re-install it. I also don't care enough to take a picture will my cell phone & send it to myself just to you can see.

Take it from me, I'm getting a lot of compliments on my nails. They look awesome, LOL.

Anyway, here are a few High Fives that I've found. I don't know when. Whatever.

:-)

Creepy Crawlies and Tick Removal
I make a fruitless Fruit Salad so you don't have to
Dog Hotel?
Look what fell off my Family Tree

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog