Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Friday!

Feeling Normal

I

can't believe the week went by so fast.

Right now I'm putting off making spaghetti.

Probably because I'm hoping The Evil Teen (AKA Evan) will wake up and make himself a hot dog or something before I have to cook.

But anyway, I'm obsessed with my fingernails lately.

Don't know why. I've bought 2 different fingernail polishes this month.

I don't think I painted my nails more than once or twice in 2009, so why I'm suddenly painting my nails all the geedee time is a mystery to me.

But they do look good.
Angelika's Fingernails BAngelika's Fingernails A

When I installed the software for the webcam, it didn't do the thing where I can just click on the top of the webcam to take a picture, and I don't care enough to re-install it. I also don't care enough to take a picture will my cell phone & send it to myself just to you can see.

Take it from me, I'm getting a lot of compliments on my nails. They look awesome, LOL.

Anyway, here are a few High Fives that I've found. I don't know when. Whatever.

:-)

Creepy Crawlies and Tick Removal
I make a fruitless Fruit Salad so you don't have to
Dog Hotel?
Look what fell off my Family Tree

15 comments:

  1. ooo, likey likey. mine are just long and natural. loooooooooong on one hand mind you and reasonable on the other. I still type like &^%$# tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if you didn't take the pictures with your webcam or your camera how did your fingers get on your blog?

    (You probably think this might be a frivolous question. Nothing could be closer to the truth.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know today is Hugh's Birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab nails btw! I bought 3 new colours today. Black Cherry (which is like a purply colour) then two shades of turquoise - one is like a sparkly pearlescent whereas the other is just turquoise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max - I had to point the webcam @ my fingers and then click for it to take the picture, which is why the pictures aren't at a really complimentary angle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re - Once I got pregnant 16 years ago, they started growing & haven't stopped. Usually only the pinky & ring finger nails keep growing while the other ones break off. I must be getting lazier. Or that Dawn Hand Renewal Dish washing detergent has some magical fingernail growing ingredient, LOL.

    Han - Yes, I knew it was Hugh's Bday. Is it a national holiday over there? ;-p I bought copper and the deep red fingernail polish in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, came over from Diary's to thank you for leaving a comment.

    I think you have wonderful nails, and an even more wonderful smile.

    So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty!!! ...... but dangerous looking as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. DP - They can be dangerous. But they're better for back scratching. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Empress - Nice to meet you too. :-) (Everyone else: She's the one who wrote the guest post @ Diary of a Mad Bathroom - Look what fell off my family tree.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's in the air... I haven't worn nail polish since I came to Texas (four years!) and I was looking at some the other day... Yours look great; I think that's good enough for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by...do you have an email...let me look around, i'm lazy that way.

    Thanks for coming over...and you do have a killer smile...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aria - Did you know there's an Aria on Next Food Network Star? :-)

    Empress - Yes I do. I'll get it to you somewhere that's not so public. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soporte tecnicoJune 16, 2010 11:02 AM

    I think to polish nail is easy job but to install cam is rather difficult

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soporte - Actually installing the webcam isn't that big a deal. It's just like installing any other software with a disc. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog