Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I met a celebrity yesterday!

Feeling Happy

M

ommy Dearest took us out for dinner last night. I think she was feeling guilty because this is the first Mother's Day that she didn't get me anything. Of course she didn't say that, but she NEVER takes us out to dinner because she doesn't want to pay dinner prices. Even at a buffet.
"I spent some time in jail there."Whatever.

I kept looking at this gray haired man every time he walked by. His face looked so familiar but I could not remember how I knew him.

When we were getting ready to leave, I asked him:

Bill MitchellMe - Are you from MYTOWN?
He - No. I spent some time in jail there.
Me - Oh, well I wouldn't know you from there.
His Wife(?) - Bill, tell her where she knows you from!
He - I'm the weekend anchor on the news.
Me - Oh! I knew you looked familiar, I just couldn't remember how I knew you.
He - Is this your son? He's a good looking boy.
Me - Thank you!

That was nice. And it's nice to see that he has a sense of humor. Even if I don't watch his channel, LOL.


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog