Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu

Flu virus

S

o I told Evan last night that before he goes to school, I want him to take Vitamin C and Zinc. To wash his hands if he touches anyone/anything and try to stay away from sick people.

Him - Why this random mention about vitamins?
Me - Because 80 people in Mexico have died from this new flu and people in America and Canada have gotten it. America declared a state of emergency (or something) over the flu.
Him - Do I have to go to school?

...

Me - I'm sure they'll cancel school if anyone close to our area gets sick, but until then, you'll be going to school.

Schools are petri dishes. If he gets sick, he'll bring it home to me.

Sphere DVD CoverAnyway, Saturday nightmorning (3 to 5 am) after watching "Sphere", I had a dream that Evan and I had lice the size of tic-tacs. Totally illogical, but that's what dreams are.

Evan had a dream that he had a blonde baby brother who didn't talk or cry, just smiled.

Me - That will never happen.

That is all.


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog