Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OMLY

I

s my new phrase, because I say OMG more than a 12 year old girl.

It means Oh My Lord, Y'all. (The "y'all" is said the same way Britney Spears says it.)

Anyway,

My nose is simultaneously stuffed and running.

The Boy was coughing this morning.

I think we have a combination of allergies and the common cold.

So much for washing the shit out of our hands...

And, just so you know, if you google images of sick thinking "I have a cold, I want a picture that expresses that." you will get more interpretations of "sick" than you bargained for.

You're welcome.


5 comments:

  1. "OMLY"..... Hmmm.... You haven't patented that or anything have ya? 'Cuz I like it enough to steal it. ;)

    Hope you're both feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha - Dang! I'll have to remember to patent my made up phrases before blogging about them in the future. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all feel better... and I won't even mention Swine Flu!

    What's new about the new millennium? That even grown adults think in text-speak... OMG, LOL... and now OMLY, which, being in Texas and sayin' y'all all the time, I may have to steal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry you and your son aren't feeling great. Get some rest and get better soon, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Solomon - I've got my Theraflu, so I'm feeling better today. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog