Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have to go out today

The Common Cold

B

ecause this morning, after Evan left for school, I used a sample of Theraflu that I'd gotten. (I am the Sample Queen, you know).

Instead of just sneezing and having my stuffed nostril running (like what happened when I just took allergy pills), my sinuses are clear and I have a productive cough.

If you need details on what that means, ask me in the comments, LOL.

I don't want to gross anyone out.

So I'm going to Wal-Mart to get some more Theraflu. It tastes nasty, but I feel much better 5 hours later.

So I'm going to drug myself to death with Theraflu.

No, I don't have a fever. My temperature is usually 97.6 and it has been 97.7. I'm not even normal yet, LOL.

Off to Wal-Mart I go.

Ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog