Friday, December 19, 2008

High Five Friday - 12/19/08

H

ere are this week's recipients, in no particular order.

Monday Morning Power for Picture of the Year.

Amy Oops for OJ. :-)

Bad Gals Radio for RuPaul as Michelle & Barack Obama. He's a better looking Michelle than Michelle, IMO. I hate that bitch! (RuPaul) It's not right that a man looks better in makeup than a natural born woman.

Jokes @ jDonuts for Redneck Harley.

Odd Planet for Redneck Shoes?

Makes you laugh for If State Signs Told the Truth, Corporate Lesson 2 and Don't Laugh: Learning English.



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the high five picture! Is it sad LOL Cats actually make me LOL til I drop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelika, thanks for the shout. we totally missed it, because we've been off on someotha kinda ish. you know caught up behind that whole pimp hand of justice.

    "it's hard out here for a blogger"..
    LOL
    go see that We shout backatcha today tho My Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog