Friday, December 19, 2008

Why it's good to be poor at Christmas

O

r it could be because I'm disabled? I have no idea...

But the school feels sorry for your kid and he gets a shitload of x-mas presents from "Santa". The churches (even the ones we don't go to) donate too!

HA!

I wonder if they'd be that generous knowing that we may be poor "technically", but we are doing much better than the people with mortgages & car payments & multiple kids & whatnot.

It's all at my mother's house so he won't bug me until next Thursday to open "just one?"

Wheeeee!

I got him one gift. I'll give him money that he can spend post Christmas to get other crap he wants.

[rant]

I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THIS MOTHERFUCKING RAIN!

It's been like 3 weeks of this crap.

I have my BACK DOOR OPEN WIDE because it's so effing hot. And I'm tired of parking in a mud bog.



I'm dreaming of a cold Christmas. I mean, I enjoy not having the heat come on constantly, but I'm sooooooo tired of the weather. I should not be sweating in December. I should not need a damned fan in the middle of winter!

OMG. The mosquitoes are going to be horrible next summer. *cries*

[/rant]
----------------
Now playing: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog