Monday, December 15, 2008

Did you see my BF hosting SNL?

I

am so happy that the writers stepped up to the plate this week! I LOVED the show. If you didn't record it (and save for the foreseeable future), or watch it live (????) check your tv schedule (Pronounced SHED-yule) for the repeat!

The only thing that sucked on the show was Kanye West. (Seriously, WTF was that? He's trying to sing now? And do Michael Jacksonesque dance moves? Really?!!?)

This is my favorite skit, Bronx Beat:

(Bronx Beat Sketch)

I've also watched this sketch several times:

(Christmas Dinner Sketch)

Yay! I'm so happy. :-)

**Update** - Pooooooooooop! Frigging Copyright issues. *sigh* If NBC would get the show up on their freaking website instead of being weeks beind, people wouldn't need to post clips on youtube.

Here's a promo for the SNL that Hugh hosted.



6 comments:

  1. I need to have a look on YouTube or something to see if there are any clips of SNL as we don't get it here lol.

    Do I need to especially record the Blackadder Special for you at Christmas?

    (Actually you might be able to get it on iPlayer on BBC.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither video works. A copyright issue.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel - You'll probably have to record the show for me. :-)

    I need to check out the iPlayer. Do they have Dr. Who too?

    I want to see David Tennant's last 4 episodes of the new season.

    Sandee - Thanks for the heads up! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady, I LOVE the wintery background! Looks great. Thought of you when I saw Mr Hotness during the wedding-toast skit. And, I can't find your button, cause I've been redesigning Aria'z Ink, and wanted to give ya some banner-link-love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angelika ~ darned copyrights! I'm glad you enjoyed though... I haven't seen it lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aria - Thanks! :-)

    If you click on the "E" on the Entrecard widget, it should take you to the advertising page which will have my 100x100 button....

    I think, LOL.

    Zyriana - I know! It's so inconvenient. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog