Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I bought a pack of cigarettes.

B

ecause I felt like it.

I asked Evan if he thought switching schools would help him do his work. He said "No."

I didn't think so, but I had to ask. Made sure no one is bullying him or making fun of me. (Everyone at his school always asks about me because they know I have MS. They must think I'm dying. I have no idea what he tells them.) He said "No."

Then I was watching Coolio's Rules and I made him watch a particular scene when Coolio is talking to his son, who has no ambition other than being a rapper. He doesn't have a job, doesn't want to get a job. Doesn't want to help around the house, etc.

I was talking to Evan about the fact that his ONLY JOB is to do the best that he can do in school. Yes, I make him help out around the house, but I had to do that too.

I had to mow the lawn, wash the dishes, clean up around the house and STILL make Straight A's in school.

I told him for the 5 millionth time that he is not thinking about his future.

I don't even want to go into it again.

But I ended with "You don't have the right to say that you're tired of school. You've been going for seven years. You're 12. Get over it. There's always going to be something that you don't want to do or don't like to do. You'll have the opportunity to get a career that you love if you get into college. If you don't, you'll just have a job and whether you like it or not, you'll have to do it to pay your bills."

I sent him to bed.

Then I went to get cigarettes.

I got the cheapest brand (which always tastes disgusting).

Whatever.

I'm going to take a xanax and hope that it fixes my effing neck because the heating pad isn't doing crap. :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog