Friday, August 08, 2008

High Five Friday - 8/8/08

T

his week's list is longer than usual because I didn't do ^5 last week. Here they are, in no particular order.

The Why File for this post & this post. The first one surprised me in a bad, people are so foul way and the second one surprised me in a people are so weird way, LOL.

Ettarose for her post about Secret Internet Language.

GeekMom for her Nighttime Toilet Tips post.

Personal Finance Management Guide for this post. We should all be aware of this! :-)

Jokes @ jDonuts for his Female Facial Expressions post.

Joe Tech for his Geeky Tattoos post.

Hailey's Beats and Bits for this post.

Good and Crazy People for her Headband Giveaway and this post.

Steven Humour for this post and this post which is not actually humorous. Breyer's needs to be boycotted until they stop trying to invite pedophiles to buy their ice cream!

Steven Video for his World's First Rotating Skyscraper post. I can't even believe they're doing this spacey looking stuff. Now. In my lifetime. It looks really cool. :-)

Amy Oops for this post.

Monday Morning Power for this post.

Even Angels Fall for her Wordless Wednesday post. I can't believe this crap!

The Soccer Mom Files for her "It takes a village" post. :-)

LPLPX.com for this post.

On the Bricks for this post. Ha!

Regretful Morning for this post.

People in the Sun for his "Worst Father Award" post. It caught me totally off guard and cracked me the fark up!

She Lives for her ONLINE Music Games for Kids. I'm sure Evan will love it to death.

Cardiogirl for giving me a link for Evan (and me) to design our own Super Heroes in this post. I swear, he was on the computer for 2 hours making all kinds of Super dudes until I got tired of getting up to come look at them and made him watch "Man vs Wild" with me.

How is Bradley for telling his story about being gay and coming to terms with it. I started reading part 3 first, and then had to go back and read the first 2 parts. I think it's a good story to have out there, especially for other people who might currently be coming to terms with their sexuality.

That is all for this week! Enjoy. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog