Sunday, July 06, 2008

Song of the Week - 7/7/08



T

his week's song is "Let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool.

Because I'm PMSing. (Read: Pissed the EFF OFF about everything.)

I have decided that since I can't afford the Anti-depressant that I really LOVE and the one that I'm on still has me feeling like I'm in a constant state of pissosity (even before the PMS) that I will call the Dr and get it doubled.

I've had a stronger dose before. So it shouldn't be a problem.

*sigh*

Fucking hormones.

God is definitely a man. And He hates women. Or he would have made MEN bleed from their penis every month for 5 days. And feel bloated. And have lower back pain.

*cries*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog