Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bravotv: Reality Shows



O

kay, I had been planning to do individual posts for each of the reality TV shows that I watch. But then I realized that the seasons might be over before I actually get to it, so I'm just going to tell you the ones I watch regularly by network (and remember at this particular moment).


Flipping Out is about house flipper Jeff Lewis and his employees. Lewis is seriously OCD. He also has a very dry sense of humor. His humor is so dry that you might get the impression that he has no sense of humor. But you just have to pay attention! Lewis himself has said that you either love him or you hate him, there is no middle ground.

So if you, like me, enjoy watching crazy people so that you can say to yourself "At least I'm not that bad." then you should definitely watch this show. :-)


I probably started watching Shear Genius last season because nothing else was on. I probably still watch it for the same reason.... I do not recommend this show with the same enthusiasm with which I recommend Flipping Out. Watch it if it's on and you have nothing else to do.


I LOVE My Life on the D List! I have watched every season. I watch all of her specials. I enjoy Kathy Griffin's sense of humor. She's trying to become the "White Oprah". In the last episode she "fixed up" a library at a middle school in Mexico and named it "Kathy Griffin's Leadership Academy". I don't think she's as D list as she says, but she will never be the "White Oprah". Bless her heart & THANK THE LORD. I'd have to start hating her then, on principle. ;-)


I started watching Project Runway in the 2nd season, I think. I probably started watching it because everyone else was talking about it and I wanted to be "in the loop". I watch it now because, frankly, I enjoy hating on the designs. I enjoy yelling at the judges (in my head) for picking people who are talentless in my opinion. (I don't know from fashion, and I don't care.) I love Tim Gunn. He's hilarious. By the end of the season, I've usually picked a favorite, but I don't remember if any of my favorites have ever won. I'm not invested in their futures. I don't even know why I still watch it, LOL. I know I loved the season that Santino Rice was on, even though I hated his designs.

I guess I watch to see the people cry. Because I'm evil like that. I got it from my mama.

That is all because my back is hurting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog