Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blink

The best Dr Who episode we (Evan & I) have ever seen came on Sci-Fi Friday. We've watched it 6 times already.

It could have been made into a movie. I could totally see M. Night Shyamalan doing something like that.

You should check your local listings to see if it's going to repeat on Sci-Fi or come on PBS.

This one didn't have a lot of The Doctor or Martha (I wonder if that's why it was so good, LOL.)

It started with this girl, Sally Sparrow, going to an old house and taking pictures. While she was there, she saw writing on the wall behind some peeling wallpaper.

It said: "Beware the weeping angel. Oh, and duck. Really, duck..."

The previews for the episode were "Don't blink. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK."

It was a very intriguing promo. I couldn't wait to see it. I was just hoping that it didn't have anything to do with the effing Daleks. I hate the Dalek episodes.

I don't want to tell you the entire episode just in case you ever see it. You should try to see it.

Try to rent Dr Who Series 3 from Netflix or something (I don't know if they rent TV shows...I don't use Netflix).

I'd buy the DVD on November 6th if there weren't so many effing Dalek episodes this season. I think there've already been 3.

That's one thing I don't like about Dr Who. They bring back old enemies over and over and over and over.

I guess it makes sense. The Doctor is a time traveler. So it makes sense that he sees the same enemies all the time. It's just that the Daleks are sooooooo irritating. "Exterminate!"

I wish they'd be exterminated once and for all.

Anyway, check your local listings for the Dr Who episode titled "Blink".

And beware any weeping angel statues you see....

Muuuuuuuuuuuhahahahahahahha.

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - Stronger
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog