Saturday, June 14, 2008

A mother's work is never done



S

ee the note I got from my precious darling? He put it on the back of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup insert. At least he didn't waste an entire sheet of paper for this, which is what he normally would have done.

For the record, NO, I did not clean his shoe. I was following Jesus' example:
Clean a boy's shoe, he'll have clean shoes until the next time he steps in pine sap & other chaff.

Teach a boy to clean his own shoes, and he can have clean shoes whenever he wants according to his own level of laziness & Mommy Nagging.


I paraphrased a bit. But the message is the same.

:-)


----------------
Now playing: Run DMC - My Adidas
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog