Saturday, June 14, 2008

Changing the template

U

m... I see some odd white rectangles and I don't know why they are there.



I don't know where to fix it, either. :-(

If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment!

But I HAVE successfully changed my favorite blogs list to a widget which will list the blogs in the order that they've last updated. Most recent first! Wheeeeeeeee!

It's 3:17 and I haven't even had breakfast yet!

It rained, so there was no yard sale. I'm fine with that.

That is all!

**Update** Dur. I had to change the location of some images @ photobucket, LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog