Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Smells like Fruity Booty

T

he other day at Wal-Mart, I saw some new gum flavors. I got some Extra Fruit Sensations Berry Pearadise gum & some Mentos Gum. I didn't really pay attention to the flavors, I just knew that it was new and fruity. When we got home, Evan tried the Mentos (Red Fruit Lime) and I tried the Extra.

As I peeled the plastic wrapping off of the Extra Fruit Sensations, I got a whiff of something that instantly made me think of ass, only fruity. Like if I got drunk on Sloe Gin & shat myself, that's what it would smell like.

Gross, huh?

But since I'd bought it, I was going to try it.

I can say that it tastes much better than I had expected after the displeasing aroma. But that's not saying much...


The Mentos gum does not smell offensive, but the combination of red berries & lime leaves a lot to be desired.

I think Orbit's Mint Mojito (I think it's Orbit) is much better.

That is all. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog