Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sue tagged me!

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate FactoryImage via Wikipedia


W

hich is the only reason I'm doing this tag. Sue was one of my first "blog buddies". She commented before anyone other than my Peeps @ JJHF would visit my blog, LOL. Also, it's nice to know she's not dead. She rarely blogs these days. I blame Peanut! ;-)


Four Jobs I’ve Held:

  • Secretary @ an investment advisory firm

  • Secretary @ the Chamber of Commerce

  • Secretary @ a health insurance company

  • Cashier at Hardee's


Four Movies I Could I Do Watch Over and Over:

  • Hellboy

  • Silence of the Lambs

  • 300

  • Ali G in da House


Four Places I’ve Lived:

Four TV Shows I Like:

  • House, MD

  • Jon & Kate Plus 8

  • Deadliest Catch

  • Best Week Ever


Four Favorite Foods:

  • Garlic stuffed olives

  • Hot Wings (homemade with Texas Pete Hot Sauce)

  • Domino's Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

  • Dark chocolate pomegranate filled candy


Four Places I Would Rather Be:

Not tagging anyone. Duh. Do it if you want to. :-)

----------------
Now playing: Ludacris - The Potion
via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog