Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sue tagged me!

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate FactoryImage via Wikipedia


W

hich is the only reason I'm doing this tag. Sue was one of my first "blog buddies". She commented before anyone other than my Peeps @ JJHF would visit my blog, LOL. Also, it's nice to know she's not dead. She rarely blogs these days. I blame Peanut! ;-)


Four Jobs I’ve Held:

  • Secretary @ an investment advisory firm

  • Secretary @ the Chamber of Commerce

  • Secretary @ a health insurance company

  • Cashier at Hardee's


Four Movies I Could I Do Watch Over and Over:

  • Hellboy

  • Silence of the Lambs

  • 300

  • Ali G in da House


Four Places I’ve Lived:

Four TV Shows I Like:

  • House, MD

  • Jon & Kate Plus 8

  • Deadliest Catch

  • Best Week Ever


Four Favorite Foods:

  • Garlic stuffed olives

  • Hot Wings (homemade with Texas Pete Hot Sauce)

  • Domino's Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

  • Dark chocolate pomegranate filled candy


Four Places I Would Rather Be:

Not tagging anyone. Duh. Do it if you want to. :-)

----------------
Now playing: Ludacris - The Potion
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog