Sunday, May 25, 2008

I got a new Frigidaire!

I

called the landlord Friday (the one who calls me "Sweetie") and told him that my refrigerator wouldn't close all the way.

He came over. Looked at the Fridge.

LL - How long have you lived here?
Me - 17 years.
LL - Well I have to go to Sometown today & I'll pick up a new fridge for you and bring it by this evening.
Me - Ok!

There was nothing wrong with the fridge other than we couldn't get it to stay closed all the way...

Whatever.

When he came back he told me that I'm getting a new oven on Monday.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is all. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog