Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dear Constant Readers


I

have written several scheduled posts so that there will be new blog post every day. Those include what books I'm reading & after they have been read, I will be posting reviews. :-)

I finished "Cross" by James Patterson & am half way through "Double Cross". I don't know when that post will show up, LOL.

Evan will be dropping for me on my favorite blogs & some others in exchange for a DVD that he wants, but I'll be checking my comments because I can't quit the internet cold turkey! (Don't laugh at me, Motherwise.)

TTYL!

Double Cross is good & I have to get back to it! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog