Friday, April 25, 2008

High Five Friday - 4/25/08


H

ere they are. I'm expecting MD to come over any second to bring Evan some chicken soup (NO, I am not joking. She came over earlier to ask me if I wanted to go to the Chinese restaurant & Evan answered the door and told her he'd been home since Wednesday. I was asleep, so when I woke up I called her and she said she'd bring some over after her soap opera...)

Bubbles for her Funny Warning Labels post and her Dumb Questions post..

Shannon for her post about the Greatest Name on Earth.

Chris for this post.

JDonuts for this post.

Karlonia for English Lesson #6. :-)

Slacker Heaven for this post.

Ada for giving me An Award! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog