Friday, April 25, 2008

Must...have...internet


O

h my gawd, y'all. My internet was not working yesterday!!!! I'd rather not have cable than not have internet! I was going to go to the freaking lieberry today if it wasn't back on! (And yes, I will be calling them for a credit for the 36 hours it was not working!!)

Evan is still home.

We went to the Dr. yesterday. Before we left, he said:
"Dear Baby Jesus, please let the doctor say that I don't have to go to school tomorrow."

So he got a shot, some steroids, 2 inhalers (one for school) & I told the doctor to tell him that he has to take a shower after he comes in from playing outside, which he did.

I also told him that the xanax actually IS helping my motor function. Which he could see because I WASN'T USING MY WALKER.

Hello.

:-)

It was a decent day. Besides having to listen to Evan cough like he's about to die & making sure he takes breathing treatments every 4 hours, we played Mario Party (that's what I'm addicted to these days.)

He'd BETTER be better by Monday. Or my head really will explode.


Comment | Copy This



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog