Saturday, March 08, 2008

Night of crazy dreams

I had multiple dreams last night.

The were all crazy.

When I woke up, I tried to go over them so that I'd remember them long enough to blog about them.

But then I took my antidepressant, which always makes me sleepy (maybe I should start taking it at night?)

And then when I woke up again, Evan was on the computer watching all of the youtube videos with chipmunk versions of his favorite songs (Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown in Chipmunk style is crazy!)

So I watched some of the crap I'd recorded and now I don't remember the dreams very well.

I know in the first one, we were having some kind of family cookout at my grandmother's house.

*sigh*

I can't remember them at all. I just know that there were 3 or 4 of them. All running together. I think ALL of my family members (cousins, uncles, aunts, etc) were in them.

I wish I could remember.

Whatever.

I have to go to Wal-mart. I'm craving chocolate cupcakes and a taco flavored hot pocket.

Adieu.

----------------
Now playing: Prince And The Revolution - I Would Die 4 U
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog