Saturday, March 08, 2008

You will never guess what I did today.

No.

Nope. If I do that I will surely blog about it ASAP.

Nevermind, you won't guess.

I bought Mommy Dearest a card.

And it's not her birthday.

Or a holiday.

I TOLD you you'd never guess.

First, as I was getting ready to go to Wal Mart I said:

"Call Nana and ask her if she wants to go. Tell her I miss my momma and we haven't seen her in forever."
E - You tell her!

So I got on the phone & told her I missed her and fake cried.

E - I can hear her laughing from here.
Me - *To Evan* She said it's cold outside and she's not going out. *To MD* Well, *sniffle* ok. We might come by and see you after we go to Wal-Mart.

So at Wal-mart I bought her a card that said "Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug" on the front and on the inside it said "There's a hug for every day of the week. I miss you."

I even gave her a hug after she read the card.

I think she almost cried.

Then we stayed a couple of hours.

----------------
Now playing: Prince - I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
via FoxyTunes

I came back with some Salsa con queso, Tang type stuff, pain relieving patches & jalapeño poppers. All stuff she felt like trying and didn't like.

It's the first time I ever tried the poppers. I liked them, but I can't see me buying them again. I felt a few more cellulite cells plump up on my ass with each bite.

I had those for dinner instead of the taco hot pocket. And a cupcake.

Then we watched women's Ninja Warrior.

Now I want to see Purple Rain.

I wish I had Under the Cherry Moon on DVD. It sucked, but the part about the Wrecka Stow always cracks me up. I love Jerome. :-)

Good night! :-)

----------------
Now playing: Prince & The New Power Generation - Daddy Pop
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog