Friday, March 07, 2008

Crime 360 & Dirt

I recorded the new show "Crime 360" on A&E last night. (Thursdays @ 10pm EST).

Last night's episode was a rookie's first homicide case.

A dead body was found in the trunk of his (the victim's) car.

The show is a mix of CSI & other cop shows. (I don't watch them, so I can't tell you what other show it's like.)

It's not as cool as I thought it would be. The promos showed all the new technology that allows them to solve crimes. So I thought it would be a bunch of CGI showing how each little bit of evidence helped to solve the crime.

All the bits helped, but it basically came down to the suspect confessing.

I'll watch it again a few more times, unless it starts conflicting with some other shows.


Dirt on FX Sundays @ 10pm EST.

I watched this for the first time this week. I liked it.

Courtney Cox stars as the editor of a tabloid called "Dirt Now". Last year's season finale apparently showed her getting stabbed by one of the object of one of the stories in the rag. (And then the stabber got hit by a car. The funny thing was that while Cox is laying there bleeding half to death, she has the presence of mind to snap a picture of the dying star with her camera phone.)

So the season premier picks up with Cox waking up after being in a coma for 2 or 3 weeks.

Her best friend is schizophrenic.

Look, I can't give a cohesive synopsis of this show because I'm freezing sitting here and I really want to go back to sleep, LOL.

But it was good. And funny. I liked it a lot.

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog