Friday, March 07, 2008

High Five Friday

High Five Friday #2

Finally. All week I've been bookmarking sites to whom I wanted wanted to give a High 5. YAY! It's finally here. :-)

These are in no particular order:

1. Jillian deserves one for THIS POST.
2. An Unsuspecting Notebook made me actually feel something with THIS POST.
3. WhyRUStalkingMe made me laugh with THIS POST.
4. The whole idea of THIS BLOG makes me laugh. I guess the author is Jess?
5. Blog Starr gets some Link Love for loving me in THIS POST.
6. I felt Monique's pain/outrage when I read THIS POST.
7. Grace gets a High 5 because I feel like it. (And because I can't remember the specific post that made me laugh or whatever...) :-)
8. Randi gets some love because I can't help but give props to people who take voting seriously, regardless of the candidate for whom they vote.
9. Xio gets a High 5 because in THIS POST, I was reminded to show the love to my friends. :-)

That is all!

Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

Find more High-Five Friday folks here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog