Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's almost time for Evan to come home.

I'm debating whether I should get in bed and pretend I'm asleep so he'll be QUIET for a little while

OR

Hide & then jump out and scare him half to death.

I love scaring him.

He reacts with his whole body.

He screeches & then jumps up and falls.

HAAAAAAAAAA!

OMG.

If I had a video camera, I'd record it so you can see it.

It's so fun!

Once he had just gotten into bed and I kicked his door open like the dude in "300" and yelled "Did you brush your teeth?" and he screamed and fell out of bed.

LMFAO. It's cracking me up just thinking about it.

I know I'm evil.

But it's so much FUN! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog