Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yesterday - 2/16/08

Was an interesting day.

First, it started with another crazy ass dream.

We were at Mommy Dearest's house. (We being me, MD, my niece & MD's Other Daughter.) MOD got pissed at MD for something. So she picked up the monitor of the computer & threw it on the floor. Then she threw the PC tower on the floor.

Me - You owe me $500, bitch! That was MY computer, not your mother's!!

So next thing I know, she's trying to put the damned PC back together. Whatever was on the monitor looked like some insane Matrix shit.

Then MD & I are in the car.

Me - I don't care if she does manage to fix it, I want a new computer. And I'm suing the bitch if I don't get it!
MD - Angelika...
Me - NO! I don't care! You ALWAYS take her side even when you KNOW she's wrong. I'm sick of this shit.

I don't remember what else, but I woke up when someone knocked on my door.

Remember when I told you I was getting a new kitchen? And then it took them 4 days to replace my water heater & give me hot water?

That was a couple of months ago.

So yesterday, they replaced my door. This new one is metal. The old one was wood. It needed replacing.

Get this.

Allegedly, they are going to replace 1 (one) cabinet in my kitchen this week.

Only one.

Then next month, allegedly, they're going to replace the sink & the other cabinets.

I will believe it when I see it.

The thing is, the new cabinets are white.

All my other cabinets have that fake wood paneling or whatever...

So...yeah.

One white cabinet. Probably for weeks.

Anyway, I was in a bad effing mood the rest of the day. Had to go to Wal-mart to get new keys made.

OH! I forgot the best part.

You know the coving? or molding or whatever that goes on the outside of the door on the wall?

There is none of that. Just wall, blank space, door. The new screen door looks too short for the space. There's like 1/4 an inch above and below. So in the summer, lots of hot air will get in. In the winter, lots of cold air will get in.

Whooooooo hoooooooo.

I'm so excited.

Every.single.landlord I've had (I think this is the 4th one) hires friends to do the labor here because it's cheaper than a professional. You get what you pay for.

Fuckers.

I stay here because the neighborhood is good & it's cheap. Other people live in apartments that are the size of my living room and pay $600/month.

Fuck THAT.

My only other option would be to move to the geedee projects and have cement walls.

Fuck that too.

So I stay in my dump....

At least it's "mine", LOL. I've been here 15 years. That's a lot of accumulated shit, you know? I so don't want to pack & unpack all of my crap...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog