Sunday, February 03, 2008

Maybe I have ADD?

Furreal.

Because I was just thinking how fun it would be to do another "Objectification of Men" page, but on my blog.

So after I read the OoM pages on my website, I started reading some of the other pages. I decided to add links for them. (Most of those pages were written when I was in my 20s, so it's not necessarily how I feel/think anymore, but if you read them and want to comment on them, just say "I read your *Insert link name here* page and I just wanted to say..." so that I'll know what you're talking about, LOL.)

Anyway. I WAS going to start looking for pictures for the new OoM post. But I got distracted reading what the old me had to say.

Did I just say that?

I've been sleepy all day.

Every time I'm not sitting at this PC, I fall asleep.

Which sucks, because Evan is on punishment this weekend & I intended to make him write some "article reports" from the newspaper I bought especially for that purpose.

I made him clean and shit, but when I got off the computer & fell asleep, he'd start watching TV & not do anything.

Where was I?

Whatever, man.

I think I decided on the new look I want for this blog.

So earlier today I was going to start working on the images.

But then I checked my e-mail & had to go to Entrecard. So then I started dropping cards. I think I dropped 285. But one of the blogs was a guy who had a "Babe of the Week" (or something) which got me thinking about my Objectification of Men pages.

So I STILL haven't started working on the new blog images.

OR collecting photos of cute guys.

And I don't even remember what I wanted to say when I started this post...

*sigh*

I'm out.

----------------
Listening to: E40 - Tell me when to go
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog