Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's time to objectify men again.

Back when I was all about my website, I had a couple of "Objectification of Men" pages. (IF you click on the link, DO NOT talk about my backgrounds. That was way before I had Paintshop Pro and started making my own background images.)

I like doing those.

I want to do another one.

But I really don't feel like browsing personal ads and swiping pictures again. Especially if the dude just happens across my blog and sees "HELL NO, I wouldn't have sex with him!!"

So I'd like to ask anyone brave enough to e-mail me a picture....

But then I'd feel like I had to be nice.

Fuck it. I'll just swipe pictures and hope no one sues me.

If you're curious, here's the other Objectification of Men page.
----------------
Listening to: N Sync - Gone
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog