Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's time to objectify men again.

Back when I was all about my website, I had a couple of "Objectification of Men" pages. (IF you click on the link, DO NOT talk about my backgrounds. That was way before I had Paintshop Pro and started making my own background images.)

I like doing those.

I want to do another one.

But I really don't feel like browsing personal ads and swiping pictures again. Especially if the dude just happens across my blog and sees "HELL NO, I wouldn't have sex with him!!"

So I'd like to ask anyone brave enough to e-mail me a picture....

But then I'd feel like I had to be nice.

Fuck it. I'll just swipe pictures and hope no one sues me.

If you're curious, here's the other Objectification of Men page.
----------------
Listening to: N Sync - Gone
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog