Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tyler Perry has an online Talk Show

See it HERE, if you're interested.

OMG. I'm watching this as I post.

He's got a "Tyler Perry Idol" type thing in part one. Around 3:50 in the first video... Ew. Seriously, WTF is wrong with some people thinking they can sing???

I just noticed that there's no way to FF this shit.

IMO, unless you REALLY LOVE Tyler Perry & every single thing he does...don't waste your time.

There's a reason this is on the web & not on TV. (And it has NOTHING to do with his busy schedule.) It's boring.

He said some chick was watching this at work and laughing her ass off??

Suck up. She just wants to get next to him and that bootie. Because he is a nice looking man. But he's not ALWAYS funny.

I shouldn't even post this link, LOL.

----------------
Listening to: Robin Thicke - Lost Without You
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog