Friday, February 01, 2008

Celebrity Rehab

This is the only one of MY shows that I've watched today.

After I post this, I'm going to watch Celebrity Apprentice & whatnot..

Daniel Baldwin is an ass. After throwing a fit about the chicks in the pool with t-shirts & no bra, we find out that he was sending Mary Cary "pictures" of himself. (He asked her to delete them) AND/OR asking her to send some of herself.

WHY do men do this???? I mean, send pictures of themselves over the internet. I don't know about other women, but penises just look ridiculous to me. Which is why, I guess, male nudity is usually for comedic effect in movies. Sorry, dudes. But your "junk" just looks silly to me, LOL.

Dr. Drew looked as lickable as ever.

After Evan watched Human Weapon & House of Payne, I started watching Celeb Rehab.

Me - Dr. Drew has some nice guns!
E - Ew
Me - Even Chelsea Handler was talking about them. She showed him in his black t-shirt and kept replaying the part that showed his arms.
E - I don't want to hear this.
Me - Hugh has nice arms too.
E - Saggy old arms?
Me - They aren't saggy.
E - Wrinkled, then.
Me - NO! That's why I like it when he doesn't wear a jacket or a button up shirt over his t-shirt. So I can look at his arms. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
E - *leaving*

HA! He's so funny. I wonder when/if my talking about men that I find attractive will stop grossing him out?

That is all.



----------------
Listening to: Destiny's Child - Jumpin'
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog