Friday, February 01, 2008

It's February! Time for more Black Facts

No idea why my posts about Black Facts are so popular, but since it's getting me traffic (and we all know that I'm a Traffic Whore) AND it's February, it is time for the return of the Black Facts.

If I repeat ones from last year...I hate it for you. LOL.

I'm not going back to read which ones I've already included.

One this date in Black History in 1865 - The 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which abolished slavery, was adopted by the 38th Congress. Ratification was completed December 6, 1865.

All Black Facts are from Black Facts Online, so if you find an error, take it up with them. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Rhianna - Umbrella
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog