Friday, February 01, 2008

New Entrecard!!

Thanks to the dude (I guess) at Whatever I feel like blogging about, I finally have a new Entrecard.

He has a tutorial about how to recreate his Entrecard.

He uses Gimp. Or something. (I don't really care.) I wasn't able to follow the instructions as he had them written, but I got the general idea.

His looks sexier than mine. But this will do until I come up with a card I like.



Maybe now people won't send me messages about changing my Entrecard anymore, LOL.

----------------
Listening to: Fantasia - Summertime
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog