Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things I've learned from Entrecard

I always knew that people, in general, are just 1 millimeter from crazy.

But I have seen some of the strangest blogs while browsing all the Entrecard blogs.

Some things I get.

Some people are very environmentally conscious, good for them! I can probably learn something from those blogs.

Some people are hilarious. Even when they don't mean to be. (Like that one "education" related blog that spelled "school" as "schook". Just a typo, I know, but I find the irony of an educational blog not taking advantage of spell check hilarious!)

Some people are really talented artists. I am envious.

Some people, like me, have nothing better to do than blog.

The great thing about the internet is that everyone can have a place to express themselves.

The bad thing about the internet is that anyone can have a place to express themselves.

I love it when someone says "I'm going to present an unbiased view of this..." and then reveal their bias in the very next sentence, LOL.

I tried to present an unbiased view of the Presidential Candidates for Election '08.

I think I did a decent job. Regardless of what I said, you don't really know who I'll be voting for this November.

Other times I make no secret about what I think (People using racial epithets, plastic surgery, teen pregnancy, etc.) But that's why my blog is PERSONAL.

I do not try to present this as an educational blog, a parenting blog, a mommy blog, a humor blog or anything other than Angelika's Personal Blog.

*sigh*

Whatever. I think I might be getting sleepy.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog