Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is NOT a meme.

This is a survey I stole from some other website. :-)

1. Do you have a dirty mind? Yes

2. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged? Nothing. Why would I care?

3. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yessssssssss

4. Have you ever really wanted something so bad and got it? Probably

5. What would you do if you saw a person fall down a flight of stairs? Ask if they were ok.

6. Are you aware of what happens around you? It depends on where I am and what I'm doing.

7. When is your next road trip? 5th of NEVER

8. Would you ever consider having a long distance relationship? Been there, done that. No.

9. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yes

10. Do you need to know everything about someone's past? I only need to know the date/results of their last VD screening

11. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months? It's the same shit every day...

12. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? No

13. Anything hurt on your body right now? Something always hurts.

14. Have you done anything bad recently? Probably

15. Who is the last male you rode in a car with? Evan

16. Who is the last person to make you laugh? Evan

17. Have you ever been stalked? Yes. When I was pregnant, the sperm donor's landlady stalked me. Don't know why. She got 1 year probation, 50 hours of community service (or something) and a fine.

18. Last time you were shocked by something good? I don't remember

19. Do you have any strange or odd things in common with your best friend? Yes

20. Do your best friends know each other? I only have one friend, LOL.

21. Do your best friends know your family? Yes

22. Do you think you will be married by the time you are 35? I am 35. I don't think I'll be married by the time I'm 135, though. :-)

23. Is there something you’re doing tonight? Yes. The same shit I do every night.

24. Would you rather someone be honest and hurt you or lie and save your feelings? Honest

25. Have you told anyone you love them this week? Dur

26. Last four things you drank? Peach Citrus Fresca, Crystal Light Immunity (cherry & pomegranate), rum, water

27. Next thing you will do? Delete CSI NY from the DVR

28. What is something that you find fun, that most other people wouldn't? Fixing things. Whatever it is. Because I'm a nerd. :-)

29. Do you like roses? No. I don't like flowers & roses really smell like poo ooh ooh

30. Would you ever date someone 10 years older than you? I only date someones 10 years older than I

31. Do you have any "friends with benefits"?
Not currently

32. What is your favorite kind of hot drink? I don't drink a lot of hot drinks. Occasionally I like tea or hot chocolate

33. What are some names that you particularly like? Evan, Connor

34. What was the last thing you procrastinated doing? The laundry

35. What is something about you that someone probably wouldn't guess? That I have feelings

36. What would you do if you got stuck in an elevator? Call maintenance

37. Do you watch TV or listen to music more?
Listen to Music

38. Did you ever intentionally vomit? No. Vomiting is not fun

39. Would you rather your mate have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile? A big dick

40. If someone cheated on you, what would you do? Leave

41. What month is your birthday in? October

42. What is your favorite kind of gum? I don't chew a lot of gum. Spearmint, I guess

43. Would you consider yourself a bad or good influence? Bad :-)

44. Who sits next to you in math? I didn't realize this was a HS survey...

45. Do you like A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila? Never watched the little whore's show

46. Would you rather have an apple or an orange? Apple

47. Do you enjoy watching other people trip? I enjoy watching Evan trip. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose to make me laugh

48. Would you ever get a tattoo? Hell to the NO

49. If you could choose to live without any emotion, would you want to? It would be nice to get rid of a lot of my emotions, but then I wouldn't have pleasure. What would be the point of that?

50. What time is it? 8:03 AM

51. Who do you love? Evan

52. Who can't you stand? Lots of people

53. How much does someone have to weigh for you consider them fat? Depends on the person. Some people look thin, or "normal" weighing 200 lbs. Some people look chubby weighing 130 lbs.

54. Do words hurt you? Yes

55. Do you like wearing leather? Never thought about it. I guess if it were really cold (like that ever happens) I'd like it, LOL.

56. Did you sleep at least 7 hours last night? Dur. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

57. Do spiders scare you? Very little scares me. I don't like spiders, though

58. Halloween or Christmas? Halloween

59. Would you rather wear glasses or have braces? Done both. Glasses are not painful, LOL.

60. Do you think that your name defines who you are? No

61. What color eyes do you prefer the opposite gender to have? I don't care. Just not red...

62. Single?Yes

63. Would you rather it be sunny or rainy? I don't care.

64. Who's your best friend? Sunshine

65. Do you like someone right now? Hugh Laurie

66. Do they know you like them? I doubt it.

67. Do you find it hard to concentrate? No

----------------
Listening to: Amy Winehouse - Fuck Me Pumps
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog