Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Daily Three

Here

1. What is the worst natural disaster to affect the city in which you live? Were you living there when it happened?
We have flooding almost every year. Not this year, though. Drought. The was one time that something blew up downtown, but I don't think it caused any major problems. I just remember sitting in the house and it really sounded like a bomb went off. Nothing ever happens here. Except meth lab explosions, LOL.

2. Do you know if there are sex offenders living in your neighborhood? Are you concerned about it?
There are sex offenders living in town. We had one in the apartment complex once and everyone was so mean to him (for lack of a better term) he left. But 2 or 3 live within 2 miles of here.

The thing about registered sex offenders is that you don't know if they molested a child or had sex with a 15 year old.

I can't bring myself to get outraged over some adult "taking advantage" of what is freely offered to every Dick in town. I don't care if she's still, technically, a child.

It's not the same as rape.

I know all the studies that show that the brain doesn't stop growing until you're in your 20s. I know that children need guidance. I know that a grown ass adult shouldn't "take advantage" of an underdeveloped brain.

But these "children" are not mentally challenged in the true sense of the word.

I think it's sad that an adult is even attracted to a child. I don't understand it. But it doesn't disgust/outrage me like the rape of a 6 month old.

3. If you were elected to your city council, what would be the first item you would want to vote on (go ahead and be creative)?

That football games should be played on Saturdays. Around here, they get out of school early for some football games. The teachers don't hand out homework on Thursdays or Fridays because they don't want to stress the football team out.

The major thing I don't like about living here is that people believe in "God,Football,Family,Football,Country & Football".

If a boy doesn't play football, there's something wrong with him. If a girl doesn't want to be a cheerleader, there's something wrong with her.

Maybe 1% of these kids will actually go on to make a career out of football or cheerleading. Most of the girls go to nursing school (If they haven't already had a baby & gotten married before graduation, that is). Most of the boys end up working in a factory.

Because they didn't pay attention to their education.

Because their parents are fucking idiots who didn't stress EDUCATION.

I think I'd be impeached immediately, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog