Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Threesome

Tis the Season!

Am I the only one who will be glad when "the season" is over?

Onesome: 'Tis-- Hmmm... More or less an older contraction? Do you have any semi-archaic words you use regularly?
Probably. But nothing comes to mind right this second.


Twosome: the-- heck you say? Okay, how about a 'regional' saying you're known to be fond of?
I LOVE "Do whut, now?" I use it in place of "Excuse me?"

Threesome: Season--ings for the season? Mulled cider? Peppermint bark? Apple pie? What do you look forward to in the Winter months? The weather. It's 12/13 and I have my windows & doors open. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Feist - 1 2 3 4
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog